There is no better home building program in America!
Free Custom Plans
- Free Custom Home Plans!
- Free plan review by our experienced in-house Custom Home Builders
- House Plan Consultation – Learn how to Save Money when designing your custom home
- Great Rates! Prime Rate Financing
- Construction and permanent financing assistance
- Establish a construction checking account for your project
- Develop a construction budget based on your monthly mortgage goal
- Personalized Draw Schedule to help cash flow needs during construction
- Assistance in establishing the payment schedule for suppliers and contractors
- Lot loans available at competitive terms and rates
- Twelve month construction loans that include all soft cost, hard cost, land pay-off, and more if you qualify and you have adequate land equity.
Budgeting & Estimating
- Extensive Itemized Budget and Building Specifications
- Assistance with Material Take-offs, Contractor Bids, and Supplier Bids
- Free Feasibility inspection of your construction site
- Items to avoid during construction
- List of suppliers that provide you with the BGCH volume discounts
- Comprehensive list of independent contractors and suppliers
- Easy to follow Building Guide and Schedule – a simple start-to-finish step-by-step building aid
- Construction Building Manual contains: lien releases, bid forms, insurance forms, and other forms you will need during construction
Construction Support & Consulting
- Members only access to our exclusive contractor and vendor list on our website
- Free Home Construction Seminars
- Provides sources for you to obtain Builder’s Risk and General Liability Insurance
- Telephone consultation with you, the Project Manager, until the completion of your project
- You select the process to match your needs.
- BGCH serves as your Custom Home Building Consultant during all phases of the home building process, while the Owner serves as the General Contractor, Builder and Project Manager.
- Inspection Process - This program includes all items from the Consulting Process plus frequent inspection sessions. These sessions will include a checklist of recommendations covering completed work, and a list of action items detailing future building steps, while the Owner continues to serve as the General Contractor and Builder.
We will customize any program to fit your needs!
EACH OFFICE LOCATION IS INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED. OBCH, Inc. (Magnolia office) claims no liability and will not be held responsible for any claims originating from any other said offices. It should be understood that each office location offers different programs, start-up agreements, program pricing, house plan programs, etc.
**Programs and terms are subject to change without notice.